Freeze Mage operates just as the name suggests, by using every freeze spell Mage has to offer. [Frost Nova], [Cone of Cold], [Ice Barrier], [Ice Block], [Blizzard], etc - each card contributes to stalling the game, holding any size board at bay while cycling through as many cards as possible in order to find [Alexstrasza]. Once you find Alex you typically want to knock your opponent down to 15 and finish your opponent off with burn spells. While this may seem very linear, but difficult to execute, the deck is actually quite versatile. The deck has enough burn that in some match-ups you don't actually need [Alexstrasza], while maintaining enough stall enablers that you can buy yourself several turns against slower decks.
- Reach Level 10 to unlock all of the Basic cards for this class.
- Complete the Naxxramas, Blackrock Mountain, and League of Explorers expansions.
- Have 1120 Dust for crafting cards.
- [Alexstrasza] : sorry there is no replacement for this card.
- [Archmage Antonidas] : another Freeze spell or [Explosive Sheep]
- [Bloodmage Thalnos] : as someone who has played 2000+ games with freeze mage, I strongly recommend you play a 2nd [Loot Hoarder] or a 5th freeze spell like [Cone of Cold]. These cards have high impact. Lots of people seem to recommend [Kobold Geomancer], however kobold is not very flexible, so I don't recommend it.
- You can run [Archmage Antonidas] or [Pyroblast] or both.If u don't own pyroblast run archmage. If you don't own archmage run 1 copy of pyroblast. If you have neither then I would suggest another deck.
Crafting Cost: 960
19 Minions - 11 Spells
Druid Cards (25)
• Innervate × 2
• Power of the Wild × 2
• Druid of the Saber × 2
• Savage Roar × 2
• Druid of the Flame × 2
• Mounted Raptor × 2
• Swipe × 2
• Savage Combatant × 2
• Wildwalker × 2
• Nourish × 2
• Druid of the Claw × 2
• Knight of the Wild × 2