[Cruel Taskmaster] × 2
- Cruel taskmaster is a great two drop, which can be used either to stop an opponent’s early aggression or to buff your creatures. Synergies pretty well with [Amani Berserker], [Frothing Berserker] , [Acolyte of Pain], [Raging Worgen], [Grommash Hellscream]
[Frothing Berserker] × 2
- Frothing Berserker is one of the key cards of the deck. It needs an answer immediately as in combination with [Inner Rage], [Whirlwind] and [Cruel Taskmaster] it can grow big extremely fast.
[Kor'kron Elite] × 2
- 4/3 charge minion for 4 mana sounds pretty fair. Good stats for good price. Can be used variously.
[Grommash Hellscream] × 1
- Grommash is probably the best warrior’s Legendary card. It simply ends the game. Try to use it with the deck’s activators : [Inner Rage], [Whirlwind] and [Cruel Taskmaster]
[Amani Berserker] × 2
- Once again, this deck is all about our minions getting angry. 2 for 2 mana with +3 attack option sounds sweet.
[Acolyte of Pain] × 2
- Acolyte of Pain seems to enjoy being punched and kicked, no enrage here, it just shares some goods with us. It’s one of the deck’s draw engine. Fits nice in the deck as there many options to draw more than one card from this pain lover.
[Raging Worgen] × 2
- Raging Worgen is the [Amani Berserker]’s older brother, can generate huge amount of damage while enraged.
[Shattered Sun Cleric] × 1
- You can face situations when that’s really hard to activate your minion’s ‘enrage’ because the opponent’s minion have the attack that equals your minion’s health. Shattered Sun Cleric can help you to solve those and create some positive trades.
[Gnomish Inventor] × 1
- Gnomish inventor is mostly used as a draw engine that also represents a 2 body leftover that can trade nicely with some minor threats.
[Gurubashi Berserker] × 2
- I’m not sure who іs the biggest pain lover in this deck, but Gurubashi is one of the main contenders. Nurture it as strict parents and you will receive huge benefits.